View Profile ETERNALGAM3R

19 Movie Reviews

Well done.

It was well done. I just didn't really like it for some reason. I absolutely dislike the song choice because its over used to the max, maybe that was why. Personal taste aside its a 9.

Nicely done!

I'm actually surprised that this got such a low score. It was well drawn and entertaining.

Good job on the movie, Batman was always the best and why can't the guy just sit around, relax and have a coffee? Robin had it coming. Stay in school! Pow!

Well done.

It was very well done. The music you chose fit perfectly and the story was told well. I'm not sure quite why but her blinking animation bothered me, lol, and I found some cuts to be a little too sharp for the type of mood you were portraying and the music that was playing. I personally think softer fade cuts would have done a better job. I was beginning to wonder why the character hadn't died from lack of food and water.

52 Game Reviews

Well put

Neat puzzles and strange outcomes. For the sequel, can you add more of a story?
Reminds me of a more kid-like winter Machinarium.

Resemblance

Very fun game and reminds me of my older games (Pushies Plus). I really enjoyed the inverse bonus and made me take more risks to get it. My only concern was there was no regulations for the obstacle difficulties. Once or twice I was given some harder than normal obstacles right at the beginning.

Unique

Really fun and unique game. Love the concept. Although it is a rather easy game, it does hold its own and makes for a really relaxing experience. I think there was one puzzle (no. 38) where I was on it for like 5 seconds. One minor suggestion would be to have more than one song.

Did you use a 3D class like sand or paper vision?

zedarus responds:

Thanks for you review.
Yes, I've used Papervision 3D for this game.

9 Audio Reviews

More?

Definitely a fun piece and I think you should do more '8-bit' tunes.

Awesome!

Rhythm was awesome and super powerful! The build 40-50sec in was well done and added real motion to the song. Excellent overall flow and composition. Definitely a moving piece.

Well made

Its a very well put together song with a strong rhythm. I was looking for more of a pronounced baseline that would get my moving and match the rest of the piece. Still done well.

32, Male