ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

More?

Definitely a fun piece and I think you should do more '8-bit' tunes.

Lady Gaga - Pokerface (RMX) Lady Gaga - Pokerface (RMX)

Overall Great.

I love the underlying rhythm near the end.

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Awesome!

Rhythm was awesome and super powerful! The build 40-50sec in was well done and added real motion to the song. Excellent overall flow and composition. Definitely a moving piece.

"Alone" - F-777 "Alone" - F-777

Well made

Its a very well put together song with a strong rhythm. I was looking for more of a pronounced baseline that would get my moving and match the rest of the piece. Still done well.

Counter Strike Gun sounds Counter Strike Gun sounds

Mindblowing!

You HAVE to make more of this or just this type of music. I love music that is made from just sounds/phrases/sfx.

Atomic Inc - Still Alive Remix Atomic Inc - Still Alive Remix

Wow!

You just took the best song out there and remixed it to the best style of music and made something beautiful. Super job!

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

Thanks

Great song! I lived the different sections of the song and the solos were very well articulated and played out. It's helped Pushies Plus 2 and 2 Pushies Plus v2.0 a lot with the energetic mood it sets. A lot of people has asked me who mad the music and wanted a link, lol. All the advertisement you need!

Kriz: Fluctuations 2 Kriz: Fluctuations 2

Thanks for the help.

Great song. Happy and calm yet energizing at the same time. Helped Pushies Plus a lot with its mood and gameplay. Thanks.

Kr1z responds:

[TMM43]Ride on me [TMM43]Ride on me

Short again

Same as MAKING ME HIGH, its short and I'd love to here more of it, lol. Good job.

[TMM43]Making Me High [TMM43]Making Me High

Short

Its a shame it was so short! I'd love to hear this but in a ful song. Good job, love your style.