Gorilla Warfare Gorilla Warfare

Well done.

It was well done. I just didn't really like it for some reason. I absolutely dislike the song choice because its over used to the max, maybe that was why. Personal taste aside its a 9.

batman's themesong batman's themesong

Nicely done!

I'm actually surprised that this got such a low score. It was well drawn and entertaining.

Good job on the movie, Batman was always the best and why can't the guy just sit around, relax and have a coffee? Robin had it coming. Stay in school! Pow!

You Are Boring. You Are Boring.

Sickly funny

Well I wasn't expecting any of that and it kind of set me off a bit. Other than that it was well drawn and you've actually put a good use for sickmen instead of just having them on a white background beating the crap out of each other.

Oh and congrats of having it done in 5 days, seriously thats pretty good. I'm trying to do some flash games amongst college, playing games, playing games for college, and a girlfriend and I'm taking forever to get anything done.

"Can you look at the side of my head" was pretty funny... in a sick kind of way.

Find Tealy 2 Find Tealy 2

Well put

Neat puzzles and strange outcomes. For the sequel, can you add more of a story?
Reminds me of a more kid-like winter Machinarium.

PUSH: The game PUSH: The game

Exceptional

This truly is one of the most challenging puzzles I've played that doesn't destroy your brain by looking at it. With 150 levels I can see how this will last someone a good chunk of time. I'm having trouble even with the first couple levels. Props to the puzzle maker.

Drag Box Drag Box

Resemblance

Very fun game and reminds me of my older games (Pushies Plus). I really enjoyed the inverse bonus and made me take more risks to get it. My only concern was there was no regulations for the obstacle difficulties. Once or twice I was given some harder than normal obstacles right at the beginning.

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

More?

Definitely a fun piece and I think you should do more '8-bit' tunes.

Lady Gaga - Pokerface (RMX) Lady Gaga - Pokerface (RMX)

Overall Great.

I love the underlying rhythm near the end.

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

Awesome!

Rhythm was awesome and super powerful! The build 40-50sec in was well done and added real motion to the song. Excellent overall flow and composition. Definitely a moving piece.